Asbestos board is the abbreviation of asbestos fiber cement plate. It is made of asbestos, glass fiber, clay and other materials in accordance with the scientific formula.
1000 1300 1500
0.5 1 1.5 2 3 4 5 6mm
1 brief introduction
2 basic classification
A brief introduction to folding editing
Asbestos board is the abbreviation of asbestos fiber cement plate. It is made of asbestos, glass fiber, clay and other materials in accordance with the scientific formula
Anti tension, strong pressure. Can withstand 1400 degrees Celsius! Can be used for thermal insulation, insulation, boiler, steel plant, chemical plant, aluminum factory and general electric insulation.
The difference between asbestos board and mineral wool board: mifso-609 asbestos cement board
Mifso-609 asbestos cement board
Asbestos board is made of asbestos and adhesive material. It is suitable for heat preservation, insulation, sound insulation and electrical insulation,
Mineral slag wool as the main raw material, adding suitable amount of additives, after ingredients, molding, drying, cutting, mineral wool board surface finishing and spray painted, does not contain asbestos, does not contain formaldehyde, insulation, moisture-proof, insulation and good sound-absorbing function.
These two materials can be used for decoration and decoration
Basic classification folding edit this paragraph
Asbestos board is divided into asbestos insulation board, asbestos rubber board, asbestos cement board
Asbestos insulation board is also called the asbestos board, asbestos as the main material, plate material is mixed with a certain adhesive filling material made of, suitable for thermal insulation, thermal insulation, sound insulation and electrical insulation in general.
2. asbestos insulation board technical indicators:
(1) loss of ignition is not greater than 18%; moisture is not greater than 5%.
(2) 1mm thick asbestos, 1 square meters of the weight should not exceed 1.3Kg.
(3) asbestos board below 6mm, the tensile strength of not less than 1.4kg/c square meters.
(4) when the temperature is not more than 1000 degrees centigrade, the thermal conductivity is 0.13-0.15 kcal / M / HR / h..
(5) tolerance of length and width is 1mm, thickness is 12%.
3. asbestos insulation board packaging and storage requirements:
Asbestos insulation board for wooden box packaging, wrapped in plastic sheeting, net weight per box 100kg, not throwing when loading and unloading, should be placed on a flat, clean and dry indoor storage, no wet rain.
Application of 4. asbestos insulation board products:
Asbestos insulation board is mainly in steel plant, aluminum factory, insulation layer, boiler interlayer, insulation and heat preservation.
5. product structure and uses
(1) asbestos board is made of asbestos and adhesive material. It is suitable for insulation, insulation, sound insulation and electrical insulation.
(2) this product implements the construction standard 11-59 standard
(3) technical and physical properties of the products