discount 70% in 2018-07-16 to 2018-07-18
price: USD$ 72.80
freight :USD$7.00,(Postal parcel)
Search Similar or mail to saler or send message to saler
Photographed before the implementation of the freight, because the floating connector is made of iron, weight is not light.
@ product characteristics @
The floating joint is equivalent to the coupling, which is used to eliminate the error, protect the related components and make the equipment run smoothly and extend the service life of the equipment. It can not be installed or can be installed up. But if the machining error is too large, it can not be installed
@ product size & size reference table @
@ product application @
Cylinder floating jointEquivalent to the coupling, is used to eliminate errors, protect the relevant components and make the equipment run smoothly, extend the service life of the equipment, can not be installed, can also be installed up. But if the parts processing error is too large, can not be installed
@ use notes @
The following points should be noted when using hoses and hose connectors:
1. the design of soft piping should ensure the space position of pipeline installation, disassembly and debugging, so as to avoid the interference of mechanical device on the pipeline.
2. apply the compressed air to purge the hose and the impurities in the joint before taking over the pipe.
3. wiring should be neat and beautiful, grouping number, banding, easy to check. Attention should be paid to the working environment temperature of the hose, which directly affects the pressure resistance of the hose and the reliability of the work.
4. hose should not exceed the required length to reduce the air pressure loss in the pipeline. The curvature radius of the pipe is above the specified value, and the bending part should not be too close to the joint to avoid leakage and avoid the hose twist.
5. tighten the threaded pipe joints should pay attention to the appropriate tightening torque, the table below is allowed to tighten the torque.
|Dimension of thread interface (in)||Allowed tightening torque (N/m)||Dimension of thread interface (in)||Allowed tightening torque (N/m)|